FUNdemental Youth League
Introducing an after school program that where children will improve their athletic skills, have fun and learn valuable lessons that can only come from playing in team sports.
Welcome to the Fundamental Youth League (FYL) ...giving our kids the opportunity to play “team based” sports at THEIR school while being coached by highly qualified and trained instructors.
The Highest Quality Program …
On Your Child’s School Campus
- All teams will be coached by Professional coaches - No conflicts of interest
- Supervised practice for 2 hours a day once a week – 2:30-4:00
- One “GAME DAY” tournament against other partner schools every month
- Two scrimmages/games a month
- One athletic skills “COMBINE” on site every month
- The League will last the length of the School Year
- Small Teams = More Playing Time = More Touches = MORE FUN
- Age division breakdown K-1st, 2nd-3rd, 4th-5th
- Fall Season: Football
- Winter Season: Basketball
- Spring Season: Baseball/Soccer
- Each team will scrimmage and play local schools
Contact Mike Spicer for more information, please email email@example.com or call (323) 244-0316
Coach Derek's staff collaborates with each school we work with to provide a comprehensive after school program that is in line with the philosophy, curriculum, and vision of the parents and administration.
This Program Includes:
- Coach Derek Camps
- Coach Derek Afterschool Programs
Coach Derek's enrichment programming allows your child to be introduced to a variety of classes without leaving their school's campus. These classes expose your student to unique skills and experiences that will help them cultivate their personal interests and passions and extend into their future. We partner with highly experienced instructors and companies that are experts in their field and share our love of working with children.
We provide day camps for our students when their schools are not in session. These camps provide a safe, fun, and energetic environment that is filled with dynamic programming to fit their needs. On major school holidays when campuses are closed, we run camps at local parks in the area so that our students are able to enjoy the day with their classmates and coaches who they have grown to know and love through after school programming.
We understand the need for children to be cared for and nurtured after school hours, just as they are during the school day. We also want them to be able to relax and have fun with structured playtime, games, global projects, reading, and homework help, all while learning valuable life lessons. Our goal is that when you pick your child up at the end of the day, they are happy, healthy, and ready to go home and spend quality time with you.