LGTS Afterschool Program
Afterschool Programming for At Risk Elementary Schools
- The LGTS Afterschool Program tests Reading and Math skills early and often, instilling a program that keeps our kids on track.
- Improving the Parent-Child Relationship
- The LGTS Afterschool Program uses uplifting, positive talk with students in our program.
- Engaging whole families encourages positive behavior both in and out of school settings.
FUNdamental Youth League
Introducing an after school program where children will improve their athletic skills, have fun and learn valuable lessons that can only come from playing in team sports.
Welcome to the Fundamental Youth League (FYL) ...giving our kids the opportunity to play “team based” sports at THEIR school while being coached by highly qualified and trained instructors.
The Highest Quality Program …
On Your Child’s School Campus
- All teams will be coached by Professional coaches - No conflicts of interest
- Supervised practice for 1.5 hours a day once a week – 2:30-4:00
- One “GAME DAY” tournament against other partner schools every month
- The League will last the length of the School Year
- Small Teams = More Playing Time = More Touches = MORE FUN
- Age division breakdown K-2nd & 3rd-5th
- Fall Season: Basketball
- Winter Season: Flag Football
- Spring Season: Flag Football
For more information, please email email@example.com